Symbol Audio is hiring for the following position. If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Marketing and Sales CoordinatorSYMBOL audio produces distinctive audio products for the luxury market focusing on the design and quality driven consumer. Our modern audio HiFi consoles and vinyl record storage cabinets are built in the tradition of fine furniture and provide a unique alternative to impersonal mass produced consumer electronics and storage solutions currently available.
SYMBOL audio has experienced steady organic growth since it’s launch in 2012 and is currently positioned for expansion. We are a design driven company built around our love of music, design and quality. We seek a like-minded, self directed analytical individual to help take the brand to the next level. Candidates must have experience planning and executing sales and marketing strategies for retail, trade and direct to consumer sales channels. A knowledge of digital and traditional marketing as well as creative approaches to cross marketing, partnerships and social media promotion is key. This position requires excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a small hands-on and highly entrepreneurial environment.
This is a full-time position, reporting to Symbol’s Founder & Creative Director.
- Develop and implement a direct-to-consumer, trade and retail marketing strategy
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- In conjunction with design team create targeted print and digital marketing campaigns
- Organize and manage trade shows targeting various markets
- Cultivate media relationships and generate editorial exposure
- Develop and implement strategies for new product introductions
- Leverage existing customer relationships for reviews and recommendations
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with like-minded luxury brands including limited edition cross-branded products and customer events
- Manage budget related to all activities and provide reports
- Develop an international sales strategy targeting affluent buyers in select markets
- Manage sales leads
- Develop and maintain retail distribution relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in digital sales and marketing
- Familiarity with luxury lifestyle markets including furniture, fashion and design
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating timelines and managing multiple projects
- Ability and desire to work with the design team in a very hands-on environment